The Children’s & Teen Health Summit is for parents, caregivers and the children and teens they care for. This free, online conference will address a diverse buffet of topics during a week of interviews with leading experts in many health fields. Join our therapist Emily Roberts MA, LPC and 25 experts in mental health, pediatrics and wellness to learn how to improve the health and well-being of our children at The Children’s & Teen Health Summit. Come listen to The Children’s & Teen Health Summit for FREE and be inspired from September 14 – 20, 2015! Join the (R)evolution from the comfort of your home and learn invaluable information, as well as get some awesome free gifts from presenters.
What is The Children’s & Teen Health Summit?
This is a fantastic opportunity. You can listen to over 25 experts talk about the information you’ve been searching for to help you and your family. What could be more important than the health and well-being of our young people? ADHD, Autism, mood disorders, self-esteem, autoimmunity are on the rapid rise in our young population. Our children are now affected by obesity, diabetes, depression, addictions to sugar, media, and technology, the list goes on.
Do you often ask yourself: What is happening to our kids?! What can I do to help the next generation? The answer is not medication or quick fixes; it is about building health from the roots, nurturing and caring for our children, mind, body, and spirit, and giving them the tools they need to care for themselves and each other.
By sharing information and lending support to each other, we can most certainly do something about this which is why The Children’s & Teen Health Summit was created. Join us online from September 14 – 20, 2015!
Carla Atherton created The Children’s & Teen Health Summit for parents, caregivers, professionals and the children and teens they care for. This free, online event will address a diverse buffet of topics during a week of interviews with leading experts in many health fields including:
- Healing from chronic illness and helping our kids to do this
- Genetics and methylation
- Girls, hormones, and the pill
- Raising cavity-free kids
- Healthy psychology around eating
- Our healthcare systems
- Raising sexually healthy children
- Time management
- The importance of breathing and its effects on childhood disease
- Being a game-changing parent
- Childhood obesity
- Gentle parenting
- Mental health and postpartum depression
- Neurodevelopmental Movement
- Testing the sensitive child
- The detriments of soy
- Hormonal health
- Autoimmunity, the Autoimmune Protocol diet and children
- Home remedies, homeopathy, and cell salts
- Getting your child through addictions
- Nutrition and elimination diets
- And more!
Helping Our Girls Express Themselves in Today’s Digital World
Listen to my free talk (which is awesome by the way on Tuesday September 15th, but you’ve got to register here to watch the presentation. Also when you sign up you get 20, yes 20 free gifts!
Emily Roberts, author of Express Yourself: A Teen Girls Guide to Speaking Up and Being Who You Are gives some guidance on how to encourage and inspire our girls to assertively express themselves, handle the pressures of social media and peers, and improve low self esteem. Including helping girls with:
*Friends and frenemies
*Digital drama and effective online communication
*Communicating with confidence
*Building family bonds
Here are a few of the other incredible presenters and their topics:
- Sayer Ji: Our Right to Know, Our Right to Chose: A Frank Look at Vaccines
- Marc David: Founder of the Psychology of Eating, Promoting a Healthy Psychology Around Eating In Our Children
- Tom Malterre: Nutrition and Elimination
- Bruce Lipton: Epigenetics – Empower Your Kids
- Kelly Brogan: The Functional Model and Mental Health
With 25 expert presentations, the Children’s & Teen Health Summit is a wealth of knowledge you do not want to miss! This invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for parents, children, and teens everywhere!
Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS from the first bi-annual event that took place in March as soon as you register!
- Pedram Shojai’s talk, “Vitality for Our Children!” which discusses how we can raise vital children in mind, body and spirit.
- Reed Davis’ talk, “Uncovering the Root Causes of Childhood Disease,” which explores the most common childhood health complaints and what might be causing them.
- “Join the Integrity Food Movement! For Your Health and the Health of Your Children!” a PDF by Joel Salatin, a passionate call to action and argument for why we absolutely need a revolutionary shift in how we view food.
So what do you have to lose? Sign up today and learn how you can improve the health of yourself, those you love and the next generation.
* * * * *
Emily Roberts MA, LPC is the clinical therapist for the Neurogistics Children’s Program. She has worked with Neurogistics for over a decade. Emily is also an award-winning author of Express Yourself: A Teen Girls Guide to Speaking Up and Becoming Who You Are, Psychotherapist, TV & Media Contributor, educational speaker and parenting consultant. Express Yourself is available at bookstores nationwide and on Amazon. To learn more about Emily click here.
3,306 total views, 2 views today