Come join Pam and Emily along with 27 experts and learn about research, parenting, health and wellness, as well as parenting your child and teen at The Children’s & Teen Health Summit. It’s online and free this week only.
Saving Our Kids From Poor Diets and Fast Lives…
Due to poor diets and fast lives, our kids are becoming ill at an alarming rate! If we share information and lend support to each other, we can do something about it. Learn more at The Children’s & Teen Health Summit, online and FREE from November 3-10, 2014!
Register for free Register now!
Carla Atherton created The Children’s & Teen Health Summit for parents, caregivers, and the children and teens they care for. This free, online event will address a diverse buffet of topics during a week of interviews with leading experts in many health fields.
- Allow what comes naturally to your children: vitality, happiness and whole health
- Be the best parent you can be and pass that well-being on to your children
- Encourage lifelong learning
- Explore the adolescent brain and talking to teens
- Understand the effects of our youth becoming “wired”
- Get to the root of the common health complaints of your children
- Learn more about the (not so) basics of health: oral, food sensitivities, digestion, sugar addiction
- Demystify mood, emotion and connectedness in mind, body and soul
- Care for our children and teens more effectively
- Empower yourself and your children!
- And much more!
Here are a few of the incredible presenters and their topics:
- Pedram Shojai, “Vitality for our Children!”
- Tom O’Bryan, “Is Gluten Destroying Our Children’s Brains and Bodies?” Dr. Tom O’Bryan is the gluten expert.
- Mira Calton, CN & Jayson Calton, “Rich Food Poor Food: Getting the Best for Our Families”
- Joel Salatin, “The Family, the Farm, and Connecting with Our Children”
- Leanne Ely, “Get In the Kitchen! Tips and Information to Make Meals More Nourishing in Every Way”
- Liz Lipski, “The Unhealthy Gut: The Root of a Plethora of Illness”
- Dr. Dan Siegel, Neuropsychiatrist, Mindsight Educator, Interpersonal Neurobiologist. Guru in all things parenting, trauma, and development.
With 27 expert presentations, the Children’s & Teen Health Summit is a wealth of knowledge you do not want to miss! This invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for parents, children, and teens everywhere!
Come listen to The Children’s & Teen Health Summit for FREE and be inspired from November 3-10, 2014!
Register for FREE today: Register!
* * * * *
Emily Roberts MA, LPC is the clinical therapist for the Neurogistics Children’s Program. She has worked with Neurogistics for over a decade. Emily is also an award-winning author of Express Yourself: A Teen Girls Guide to Speaking Up and Becoming Who You Are, Psychotherapist, TV & Media Contributor, educational speaker and parenting consultant. Express Yourself is available at bookstores nationwide and on Amazon. To learn more about Emily click here.
3,455 total views, 2 views today